Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Friday, November 10, 2017

Provoking the Guilty


[Read the chat further below...]

Last Wednesday, a woman chatted me up on Facebook out of the blue. I smelled a rat. as her language and purported professional status did not seem to correlate.  

Instead of blocking her, I sought to find out how far she will go. So I started asking some questions that led to a long and winding conversation. You can follow the chat below (my dialogue is in the blue bubbles). Ignore my banking lingo, as they were just some gibberish I made up on the fly.

She didn't answer my questions and evaded them by talking in broad general nothings. I persisted and managed to provoke enough guilt or fear in her, that she eventually crashed out of the conversation. Further inspections show that her profile and timeline seem to relate a lot with Nigeria.

The Chat:

This could well be a script for a comedy skit. To learn about film making, click here.

Online scams like this happen by the millions daily. To find out more about online security/fraud and risks, click here.

No comments: