Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Moving


.
I'm packing and clearing all the clutter. It's so liberating! I'll do it once a week here on. Also, I have resolved to:
1. Avoid using paper and printing.
2. Stop reading paper magazines.
3. Avoid collecting name cards.
.
I will have my contact details beamed to the other parties' mobile phone and vice versa. If I do received paper namecards, I will have them scanned and digitised; then invite them to join the online business or social networking portal that I use. That way, they will also have the responsibility of updating their own records. :)
.
Save some trees... and my time too!
.
Clear my clutter, clear my mind, clear my conscience.

No comments: