Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Monday, January 19, 2009

who?

This morning at the very instant that I woke up, I didn't know who I am, where I was, which day it is, what time of the day it was, why I was there ... etc.  It was surreal! For a few seconds, I was unaware of my physical self and surroundings, yet I could see everything around me, such as the room, the bright morning sunshine and the pristine blue sky. I knew I was there, but had no name, no purpose and no continuity from before. I am just I am. You know that feeling? Have you experienced it?
.
However, it wasn't scary. In fact it was very peaceful and relaxing! :) Was that my brief moment of bliss?
.

1 comment: