Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Thoughts



For a time, I had wished I could act in a stage play, but put off the idea when I thought of the long months of rehearsals required.


.
Then last week, out of the blue, I was given a role in a short play, and also a short 5 days to prepare.
.
Curiously, my wish came true without the dreaded long rehearsals and yesterday, I performed two nights at the Esplanade.
.
So be careful with what you think, for they will come true.

If you like to visit my actor's blog, click here.



2 comments:

Joanne-Marie said...

Lucky you! :) hope the performance was awesome! Add oil!!

michael said...

The audience responded well, so I guess it was fine. Hard work remembering the lines, given such short notice. Also, it has been a long time since I have done stage.

I visited your blog Joanne. You have an impressive portfolio.