Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Aura Pixs

Brought my friend to the shop to take her aura picture. Before she went into the booth, I saw that her aura was orange with some pink. As it turned out, it was exactly as what I saw. The photographer was surprised. (My friend didn't want to show her pix to everyone, so I can't display it here. )

I then told the photographer that I would like to take a snapshot as well. She thought I was kidding, since she had just witnessed that I can see my friend's aura without the need of the photography. I grinned and told her that I would not be able to see my own. Then while in the booth, I told her that mine would be blue, purple with some white. So as it turned out it looked like this...
I didn't see the orange part on my lower left before the image was taken. Somehow I had missed that part!
Aura imaging is generally based on Kelian photography invented in the 1950s. However, there is now aura imaging systems that use normal webcams to capture the images.

I can also see aura from live webcams with my naked eye! The clarity depends directly on the webcam resolution. Actually, this is no magic, as my Harry Potter gang can see auras just like that too! One of my friend in the gang, Jenny, can even see aura from normal photographs! This is a feat I am still yet to master and wish to. :) If you are not already seeing auras with your naked eye, you can too, with proper guidance and practice. It's all in you waiting to be discovered.
Some useful links:

2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Could I ask what purpose it would serve to see your aura? And what do the colours signify?

michael said...

Same purpose why we look in the mirror in the morning to check out vitality. You can read about the various interpretation, by clicking on the links in this post.