Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Reiki 2 - Letting Go

.
I solved the mystery as to why I was so sad the last few days. I even cried watching the happy getai musical-movie "881". Then after the movie, I got an sms message that my friend's mother had passed away a few days ago.
.
That's strange because I had been sending Reiki healing to her for the last week and could still feel the vibes around her head over the last few days. Normally, people who passed away will no longer emit those kind of energies. She seemed worried about her children - something which my friend later confirmed that her mother is fond of doing.
.
My friend's mother had a heart attack and was also suffering from gangrine on her right leg, which was to be amputated. My friend rang me a week ago out of the blue to ask for my help. It was a short notice and then an abrupt arrangement to meet her mother at Tan Tock Seng Hospital to do the first hands-on healing. She was very calm and stable at that time though the body was very weak. When I put my hands to heal, I could feel that she was drawing lots of energy at her heart and her left side of her body. I gave her a 30minute healing and then left to continue by distant healing over the subsequent days.
.
Later, when the day for the amputaton came, the doctor said that he could not perform the operation as the patient's heart was too weak. On hearing that, she was distressed. Later, she refused to eat and slipped into a coma for a few days, before passing away.
.
My friend was very sad in our phone conversation two days ago. It was hard on her as she has been the care-giver for the last two years. While her emotional distress is understandable, it was not good for both herself and her departed mum. It was a case of my friend sad over the departure of her mum, whilst her mum still worried about her 'children'. I urged my friend to let go of her emotions, as it would not help her mother to move on to the astral and mental worlds. Perhaps that was why I felt her mother's vibes even after her passing away.
.
We are all attached to the physical world, as this is the only world we consciously remember at the moment. Some cultures and customs even have orchestrated mourning for the departed, lest the living descendants would not be seen as filial. What an act?!!! Letting go and being detached with the decease, while not easy, would be better for them to transition smoothly to the other worlds.
.
A day after my friend has agreed to try to let go of her emotional attachment to her mother, I no longer feel the lingering worries of her mother when I send Reiki to her. I also no longer abruptly feel sad for no reason I am aware of.
.
.
Past post: Reiki
.

No comments: