Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Spiritual Parenting - Putting to practice

There was a misunderstanding between Hadri (ten years old) and his mother. Hadri's classmate's mother is on the phone expecting Hadri to go to their place for the evening. Hadri claimed that he did not agree to it. The mother remembered otherwise, and wanted to enforce the agreement that Hadri made.
.
Mother: Look you have to keep to your agreement. They have been waiting for you at home already for an hour.
.
Hadri (very angry): But it is not my fault! I didn't say that I will go to their place.
.
Mother (now angry with Hadri's recurring denials and violation of several of their agreements recently): Now you come downstairs right now!
.
Hadri: Why? I told you I didn't agree to go to my classmate's house. It's not my fault if they have been waiting for me for one hour... and I don't belong to you!
.
.
Question: So, what do you think? :)
.
.




No comments: