Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kids Play 3

I have been thinking about how to teach Victor, on how to invest his money eversince he popped the question to me. I am very pleased and impressed that he asked the question as I had wished somebody had taught me how to invest when I was a kid.
.
So one Sunday, at a lonely quiet road junction, I thought it was my chance to teach him one of the basic components of investments. Our conversation went like this...

Me: Let's cross the road.
(The lights was showing red man, but since there were no cars around, I thought we would do that.)
.
Me: Do you know why I made us cross the road now?
Vic: Dunno

Me: Because I want you to know that in business, you need to learn how to take risks.
(Instantly) Vic: But you risk with money, not with life....
.
At this point, I was dumbfounded! How sharp he is for an 11 year old boy!
Vic: Isn't it! (looking at me in the eye!)

No comments: