Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Graduating above the Clouds



"...when the student is ready, the master will appear. "


The title is a tongue-in-cheek reference to my earlier posting "Soar above the Clouds" (about meditation).


It was Sunday evening, 24th July 2005. Yet another class graduated from the Seven Day Transformation Journey, conducted by the Self Awareness Society, at Tan Boon Liat Building, Outram Road, Singapore.


I could feel how elated the graduates of the class were. Many of them in tears. It was an emotional high. I know how it felt, as I too have undergone the course that has transformed me. That was three years ago! How well has this served me all these three years! A few of them stood up to give testimony of their experiences in the course and how they have benefited from it. Among them were Ben and Alfred, my friends from the Mind Mastery course. I could see that they feel uplifted in spirits.


What's more important here on for the graduates is to remember to meditate regularly for otherwise the spiritual high will gradually erode and it is possible for some to revert to where they started from. However, I believe that one has to be 'ready' to meditate regularly. Somehow, the time must be right, before one will adopt it as part of their regular life. As for myself, I actually started meditation 15 years ago as stress relief. However, once my stress was gone so was my practice. So, I believe that when the student is ready, the master will appear. Hastening such processes are often futile. In fact, I would extend this to other things we do in general.


Doris, another Seven Day Transformation Journey graduate voiced the same opinion and that for her case, her self-realisation arising from the course came much later on when she encountered problems in her daily life.


1 comment:

Marlin said...

hi Jupilier,

I just wonder how is your trading so far, after you attended Mirriam's workshop. DO u make a good profit?

really eager to know your answer sumarlins@yahoo.com