Search Results

Like to listen to what goes on behind the scenes in film making or acting straight from an actor? Click here.

A Reunion Dinner with a secret to hide. Click here.

Have you taken all the modern comforts for granted? Behind every modern device there is the technology and with them comes the management and risks. Interested to find out what goes on below the hood? Click here.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rewards 3 - Will to live


Recently, two of my friends recovered from cancer of the stomach and are in remission.
.
One of them has a four year old girl. She told me the thought of her little girl going on without a mother pushed her to live.
.
The other friend has a strong faith in his religion and went on a leafy green diet and no other liquid other than water and green tea. He also overcome cancer despite much odds in his daily life.
.
I think both of them have turned out stronger in the end. I am very happy for them.
.
I am now moved to reflect on my life and what I do everyday - deciding what is worthy what is not, and to enjoy everyday as if it is the last (or the first).
.

No comments: